PL / SQL Developer
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4-7 years of experience in a database development role.
- Recent experience with Oracle11g/SQL Server 2008 and above.
- BS / BE in Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of PL/SQL and T-SQL language.
- Knowledge of principles of database design, data acquisition and data access analysis and design.
- Knowledge of stored procedure writing, query optimization, and indexe
- Knowledge of database performance tuning techniques.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in MySQL database will be an added advantage.
- Create complex analytic queries on large data sets.
- Create stored Packages,procedures, triggers, and functions.
- Analyze trends in key metrics.
- Performance tuning of key queries.
- Maintain uptime demands on the BI system.