Java Technical Lead
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the s/w development field.
Skills and Technical Requirements:
- Strong skills in Java programming
- Strong understanding of Core JAVA, Swing, G4-Design Patterns
- Strong knowledge and project experience in Java Technologies like J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Struts, ant build tool, XSLT and XML
- Strong background in OOP, UML, Object Oriented analysis and design
- Application design tools/frameworks, e.g. Spring, Hibernate, JSF etc.
- Experience with various code versioning systems, such as Subversion, GIT
- To technically lead software projects through all stages of the life cycle, including responsibility for requirements capture, design, development and acceptance testing
- Decompose technical tasks and provide accurate estimates.
- Coach less experienced members of your team
- Undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and testing
- Monitoring progress and provide updates to the Project Manager.