Sr. Java Developer
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of software development experience, including Java and/or C++.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems.
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems.